Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
2/3 cup lite honey mustard dressing (I used Annie’s Natural Lite Honey Mustard)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
2 scallions, thinly sliced
1 cup cornflake crumbs
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
3. Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then cornflake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
4. Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center, about 15 minutes.
5. Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.
Served with a salad
Results: This was very tasty, but the boys wouldn’t eat it. Even Henry, who is usually my rock star when it comes to trying new things, wouldn’t touch it. I really liked it though. I guess the “green stuff” scared them off. The chicken was moist, but the corn flakes gave it a nice crunch and the dressing had a nice flavor with the dill and scallions.
I found this recipe on Pinterest, but it is a Weight Watchers recipe.